THE ALEX APARTMENT | CENTRAL QUEENSTOWN PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Immerse yourself in this brand new, modern and lavish 1-bedroom apartment, perfectly situated just minutes to the centre of Queenstown with all the convenience of this prime location.
This brand-new designer studio is a lavish 1-bedroom apartment, perfectly situated just minutes to the centre of Queenstown with all the convenience of this prime location. Perfectly set to accommodate any type of visit whether you are travelling for business, pleasure or play! The studio has been setup to accommodate solo travellers, couples or friends looking for all the comforts you need in these cosy quarters right in the heart of Queenstown. The studio is complete with KRK speakers for music enthusiasts and producers alike that feel inspired to connect their own interfaces and connect to the speakers.
• #1 location (check out the map to see why!) - a quick, 5-minute walk to the heart of Queenstown, the waterfront and town centre.
• Views towards Lake Wakatipu and snow-capped mountain peaks, panning over the Skyline Gondola and back towards Coronet Peak.
• A short drive to Coronet Peak and to Arrowtown, plus Lake Hayes and the Gibbston Valley, with Central Otago’s award-winning wine trail right on your doorstep.
• The Alex Apartment complex features dining options, plus boutique retailers and beauty salons for a bit of pampering during your down-time.
• Guests can also enjoy access to the on-site gym, spa pool, BBQ area and communal courtyard and garden areas.
Further to the above, guests can use the complex gym and spa pool as well as the outside sitting/BBQ area.
There is an allocated carpark for this apartment in an undercover parking area that has storage - perfect for storing skis and snowboards.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
This designer studio has one bedroom consisting of one Queen bed and one bathroom.
- Communal hot tub
- Full modern kitchen
- Unlimited WiFi
- Work desk with KRK studio speakers
- Laundry with washing machine, drier and tub
- Ski racks, boot drying storage
- Outdoor patio
- Smart TV
- Private car park and storage
- Private Weber BBQ
• Spring Off peak September 1st – December 20th
• Summer peak December 21st – January 31st
• Summer Off peak February 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only & subject to change
• *Note special events and New Year’s subject to increased nightly rates
• Rates include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Prices are for up to 2 guests. Ask reservations for additional items such as porta-cots and highchairs.
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member.
• Bond $250